Saturday, June 11, 2011

Our little pandas


We had a wonderful week at Vacation Bible School this year! Everyday was filled with Pandamania as we explored the fact that God is WILD about us! We learned that God made us, He listens to us, He watches over us, He loves us (no matter what!), and He gives good gifts. Although the girls weren't able to fully participate in VBS, we were excited that they had the same Bible story daily, crafts related to VBS, and they learned the songs and motions. I was able to be a guide for one group of 3rd graders this year. I always love helping with VBS and see it as a vital ministry, since VBS is where I made Jesus the Lord of my life. The picture above is of the girls after the grand finale performance (they both participated, singing the VBS songs with motions) on the last day of VBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment