Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Zoo Day with Nana and PawPaw

One Saturday in September, I got to go on a Roommate Weekend Extravaganza in Asheville, NC, with 2 of my college roommates. Somehow, I forgot to take the camera, so I don't have a picture with those wonderful ladies. We had a wonderful time catching up. We got to wander the streets of Asheville, talk, eat, be free of children, and talk and eat some more. I'm so thankful God made put those ladies in my life at just the right time. And I'm so thankful that anytime we see each other, we can continue our friendships as if we didn't live 300+ miles apart.

While I was away, Nana and PawPaw came to visit so Micah could work. The girls got to take their grandparents to the zoo. And AM decided to make good on her much talked about first pony ride (bottom picture). It was a great weekend for me to get away, and know that the girls were well taken care of (who am I kidding? the girls didn't even realize I was gone!).





No comments:

Post a Comment