Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First Day of Preschool 2011


Our girls were excited to start their first day of preschool this year. Since SB is 4 years old, she goes everyday. AM just goes three days a week this year. SB was particularly excited to get our good friend, Mrs. Moody as her teacher. And AM has one of our good friends as a teacher too (Mrs. Melissa, or as AM calls her - Ms. Lissa). I'm excited for the year ahead and all the things the girls will be able to learn! The 4 year old classes do a lot of activities, including pajama days, a fall hoe down, a big Christmas program, a Mother's Day program, and graduation (bring on the tissues!). I'm planning on taking each day as it comes, trying to savor each moment so I can reflect on these days in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment