I guess our girls are wishing for warmer weather because yesterday they came out of SB's room carrying bathing suits and wanting to put them on. I let them put on the suits over their clothes and run around the house with them (I think each girl has on 3 bathing suits). AM cried when I finally made her take them off. Then, this morning, SB said, "Mommy, we haven't been to the beach in a while." Apparently we're ready for a little warmer weather!
Such a BIG Deal
13 years ago
LOL, the pictures are too funny.
ReplyDeleteI have been asked for the past 4 months on a daily basis if we can go to the beach. Jacob is so ready to go to the beach again that he told me he could wear his coat when I told him it was too cold.
Love that last picture...I think AM pretty much thinks SB rocks!
ReplyDeleteThat is hysterical! You've got a couple of beach bums on your hands.
ReplyDelete