I didn't grow up going to the fair every year, but, it's a tradition I'd love to be able to have with our girls. We were shocked at the rides SB wanted to go on! She wanted to ride everything in sight. Up until this point, she had only ridden the carosel and the little car rides at the mall, so we weren't sure what she'd want to do at the fair. Apparently, we have a little daredevil on our hands when it comes to amusement park rides. SB's favorite ride was the swings (and they weren't just kiddie swings either); when she got off the swings for the first time she said, "Mom, I was flying! I was flying!" Also, she rode her first rollercoaster at this fair too. AM wanted to ride most things too, but she couldn't because of her age (definitely next year!). We were able to all go down the large slide as a family. When SB and I went on the bumble bee ride, AM loved to watch us go by up in the air, and she'd wave like crazy and laugh as we went by (pictures below). Here are some pictures and a video.
No comments:
Post a Comment