Thursday, March 18, 2010

IKEA is a wonderful land, full of adventure and organizational possibilities!

I went to IKEA for the first time last weekend. It was an amazing place! They opened one in Charlotte about a year ago, and I (finally) came up with a reason to go. We were there for about 3 hours, and I didn't even leave the children's section. I was there on a mission (to find organizational shelves for the nook in SB's room), so I didn't have time to walk through the entire store, but I will go back one day, OH YES, I will! I forgot to take a 'before' picture (just imagine an empty space where the bookshelves are), but here's the 'after.' And there are even some empty bins right now!



1 comment:

  1. Oh we looked at that for Jacob's room but decided he would climb it since he trys to climb everything. We instead opted for some storage we found in their laundry section. I LOVE Ikea.

    ReplyDelete