I ran 2 miles for the first time on Sunday (ok, it was 1.8 miles, but counting our brief walking warm-up and cool-down, it was slightly over 2 miles). And after today's run, I'm up to 2.25 miles. I'm not going to tell you how long it took me to go that far, but at least I'm moving forward! After I finish running I always think, "That wasn't so bad," but while I'm actually doing it, it seems like it's the hardest thing in the world. When I reach those points in my run that I want to quit, maybe I should remember being in labor and delivering two children (now, that was the hardest thing in the world!). It's great to have the accountability to report on this blog. I only have about 4 more weeks until the race. Hopefully the 3.1 miles will seem easy by then!
No comments:
Post a Comment