I've been thinking about starting a blog for a couple of years. I always thought a blog would be a great way to chronicle the activities of our family, keep up with important milestones, and let friends and family who don't live near us have a peek into our everyday lives. And while I've been contemplating starting a blog, more and more time has gone by and our children have not stopped growing up (surprise!). So, here it is, our family blog! I look forward to creating this blog and the memories it will preserve.
Just a few housekeeping details: I've decided to give all of us codenames on this blog (I figure when it comes to internet security, it's better to be safe than sorry!). My wonderful husband will be mcetus, my oldest daughter (who is 2) will be SB, and my youngest daughter (who is 7 months), will be AM.
Welcome to our blog!
Such a BIG Deal
13 years ago
A blog--how exciting!! I will look forward to checking it regularly to keep up with all that's happening in the Chaneyworld.
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Mom