For those of you with children, you know what an ordeal bedtime can be. "Moooommmmmmyyyy, I need a glass of water." "Daaaaadddddyyyyy, I dropped my Minnie Mouse." "I nnnnneeeeeeeed something." Our favorite thing SB says during this process is, "Get me all nice and tucked." And we have to tuck her in really well (from her toes to her nose) or she'll call us back to finish the job. After we go back in her room 2 or 3 times, and she finally goes to sleep, this is what she looks like (isn't she an angel) . . .
This brings back such wonderful memories of tucking you in!! All your stuffed animals had to be arranged in just the right way and every night we said "good night sleep tight I love you and sweet dreams" before you went to sleep.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful memories!!
Oh my gosh! If I didn't know better, I'd say you set her up to look that cute just for the picture. She is just darling!!
ReplyDeleteWe have to comment on her super-cool bedspread! Very impressive.
ReplyDeleteOh, I didn't even think about the Duke blanket! She's potty training, so instead of having to keep washing the comforter, we've temporarily switched to blankets. Her regular comforter is a nice pink and green (although there's nothing wrong with the Blue Devil blue!).
ReplyDelete