Tuesday, April 5, 2011

That's some wild and crazy hair!



So, little AM's hair is finally beginning to grow in. The only problem is that it sticks out everywhere! It's so blonde and fine and fuzzy that she looks like a newborn chick with all its fluffy down. And she won't let me put a bow in it at all (so, despite dressing her in head-to-toe pink, people still ask if she's a boy). I guess I'll have to get out the glue and glue a bow in her hair.



And here's something funny SB said to us the other day (while watching Dancing with the Stars): "Mommy, if you and Daddy want to go on that show, I think we can get one of our grandparents to watch us." Ha! Ha!

2 comments:

  1. When one of my girls was born, a friend from church gave me a tube of K-Y Jelly -- she had made a new label for it labeled "Secret Bow Stick" and said that when her daughters were born, the nurses in the hospital glued tiny bows to their heads! So, maybe that would work for you??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom & I laughed SO HARD about SB's comment. I'm not kidding. All weekend. It was hysterical!

    ReplyDelete