Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa

SB has never expressed any interest in sitting on Santa's lap (in fact, if we saw him at the mall, we'd have to cross over to the other side of the walkway so we weren't anywhere near him). However, this Christmas season, she said she might like to sit on his lap. We decided to head over to a local mall one evening to see if she would follow-through on this newfound bravery. It took three tries (of getting closer, then backing up, then getting closer, etc.) for her to sit on his lap, but she made it! Then, for AM to sit close enough to Santa for a picture, I had to squeeze on the edge of the chair, hold her in my lap, and lean out of the way so I wasn't in the picture. My parents still have a picture of me sitting on Santa's lap when I was about 4, so I thought it would be fun for SB and AM to have a similar photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment