And here are a few comments I'd like to make, so I'll just make a list:
1) Isn't it clever that AM received puffs in her eggs instead of candy?
2) It's a miracle SB didn't poke someone's eye out with the Minnie Mouse umbrella she got in her Easter basket. She loved it so much she didn't put it down until we made her get out of the car to go to church!
3) Little AM is wearing the same Easter dress worn by SB on her first Easter, and worn by me on my first Easter (30-some years ago!)
4) I didn't really grow up with siblings who were close in age to me, so I think it's really special to see SB and AM interacting and loving each other as much as they already do! I love to watch them at this young of an age giggling and hugging each other!
5) I know there are a lot of pictures, but I just couldn't decide which ones to put on the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment