Friday, May 4, 2012

Dance Recital



Obviously I've been a bit remiss (ok, a lot remiss) in posting on a regular basis. I've found it difficult this spring to find the time to post our family pictures. Maybe one day I'll actually get the Christmas pictures up, but for now, I'd like to put up some pictures from SB's dance recital last night. She had practiced deligently all year for the recital. She even got in a bit of singing as most of the songs had lyrics to help the children with timing and knowing the dance steps.

We were so proud of the way she conducted herself on stage - brave, confident, and not at all nervous. She really enjoyed participating in the recital, and even asked me today, "Mommy, do we get to have another recital?" I think her favorite part may have been the "pink dress with sparkles."

The girls were excited that Mimi, Granddaddy, Nana and PawPaw were able to attend. They wanted BobBob and BeBe to be there too, but knew it was too far for them to travel (we'll have to see them soon!). Here are some before pictures, then afterwards with the flowers we got for her.


With her teacher, Miss Lacey

With a teacher from preschool, Mrs. Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment