Thursday, October 27, 2011

We're still here!

It has been extremely difficult to find time to post pictures on our blog the past few months. Since preschool has started and our 'school-year' activities began, I've been excited to participate in some new ministries, but they've taken more of my time than I anticipated. I'm leading the Believing God Bible study (by Beth Moore) for a group of ladies at church, and I'm the director of Cubbies for our 3 & 4 year olds on Wednesday evenings. I've been excited to participate in these new endeavors, and since I've wanted to make sure I was doing the best job I could, I've had to put some other things aside for now (and blogging has been one of them!). I'm going to try to put some pictures up from the end of our summer (I didn't even get to put up pics from SB's 4th birthday yet). Here are a few pictures from our trip to the beach with Micah's family at the beginning of August (we were so excited to spend some time with Mimi, Granddaddy, Amy, Jason and BenBen - we even got to see him walking!):













No comments:

Post a Comment